Clipping Money: Let's Go Out and Do Something

8/26/15

Let's Go Out and Do Something

 
 
     It's amazing how much time can fly. Whether it's from behind a keyboard or just working too much... time doesn't stand still for anyone. I found myself behind this computer way too much. I was missing out on all the fun stuff. I needed to take a break and get away from the keyboard.
 
     During this time, we have traveled so much! We went out and saw so many things. Don't get me wrong, I love blogging and helping people save money but I am a one person blog. I don't have people that come in and write articles for me. To me, that takes away from MY blog.
 
     I will slowly start to come back and post here and there. I will not only be posting coupon deals but also recipes, crafts and review locations.
 
So since I last posting, in February, here is what we have been up to!
 
 
NASCAR, Racing, Talladega, Dale Jr, 88, Track, Camping, Summer, Fun, Vacation, Travel

We absolutely love the Memphis Zoo!
 

Memphis Zoo, Animals, Giraffe, Wild, Summer, Fun, Vacation, Travel
 
Here at the Memphis Zoo, you can get up close and personal with the giraffes! We get to feed them by hand and admire their beauty.
 
Amusement, Park, Wild Adventures, Rollercoasters, Rides, Georgia, Summer, Fun, Vacation, Travel
 
Has anyone been to Wild Adventures? OMG! We loved it and can't wait to go back next year. We went in May and with this being our first time there... we were blown away. There were no lines and if the kids wanted to ride again, they were able to just stay on the ride. They didn't make them get out and walk all the way around again. The staff was kind and courteous and they made sure all their guests were having fun!
 
Friends, Farm, 4wheeler, Driving, Hang on, Fun, Summer, Travel, Beauty
 
We went to our friends farm and had a blast! They rode 4-wheelers, fed the horses and donkeys, grilled, roasted marshmallows, shot a bow and arrow and BB gun for the first time.
 
Friends, Farm, Horse, Fun, Summer, Travel, Beauty
 
Isn't he a beauty?
 
St George Island, Florida, Shells, Beach, Waves, Ocean, Summer, Fun, Vacation, Travel
 
We made a trip to St George Island in Florida. We haven't been here in about 6 years. The waves were so rough (red flag) so we made sure to stay out with the kids and not go past our knees while holding their hands. After getting that workout (man those waves almost knocked me down) we went shell searching and found SO MANY shells! We filled up a bucket with shells and another with sand to take home.
 
Jumping, Muddy, Puddles, Rain, Summer, Fun, Vacation, Travel
 
Who doesn't like jumping in muddy puddles? My little girl does and I said... GO FOR IT! We had a huge down pour and when she saw that puddle... it was over!
 
Discovery Park of America, Summer, Fun, Vacation, Travel
 
Have you ever been to Discovery Park of America? WOW!!! This place was a location full of knowledge. I highly recommend making a trip here.
 
Tennessee Safari, Safari, Ostrich, Summer, Fun, Vacation, Travel
 
Haha, we even made a stop at Tennessee Safari. This place had over 3 miles of road to travel and so many animals to feed. They had Ostriches, Emus, Pigs, Deer, Sheep, Goats, Buffalos, Camels, and Alpacas just to name a few.
 
So as you can see, we went out and had a blast. School should be starting in a few weeks and I'll be able to dive back in and share things with y'all ;)
 
 
What have you been up to? Have you went anywhere amazing? Discovered anything new? I'd love to hear all about it. Leave me a comment!!!
 
 

 




4 comments:

  1. So glad you enjoyed Talledega! Alabama doesn't have a heck of alot to offer, but we do have speedways, dragstrips (which are my favorites!), and things like the Birmingham Zoo. Hope you visit us all in Alabama again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    Lightweight Folding Wheelchairs

    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really amazing post please follow https://www.clippinghand.com/blog/using-clipping-path-enhance-digital-art/ for best clipping related information

    ReplyDelete

Let's start sharing those great ideas!