Clipping Money: 100 Glow Stick Bracelets Review

11/7/14

100 Glow Stick Bracelets Review






My children were super excited when they heard that I was going to review Super Bright Glow Sticks! I told them we have to think of a million different uses for them so we can share the fun with all of our friends. They came up with some amazing ideas and I can't wait to share them with you so you can try them, too.

Amazon Description:

  • The best quality - Long lasting - Super Bright - Durable
  • Create super bright glowing bracelets, necklaces, glasses and more!
  • Includes 100 units - 8" long premium quality glow bracelets
  • Fresh from the factory- Ultra bright and long lasting!
  • Non-toxic and CPSIA Compliant - Premium Quality
Here are some of the idea my family came up with to use these Glow Sticks!!
  1. My oldest son suggested that we toss some in the bathtub and turn the lights out!
  2. My youngest son suggested that we blow up balloons and stick these glow sticks inside!
  3. My daughter always wanted a "firefly" jar. What we did was cut a few glow sticks and emptied them into a Mason jar filled with water. Once filled, we screwed on the lid and shook the jar up and turned off the lights. We loved how the water now glowed!!
  4. I suggested that we play a game of ring toss when the sun goes down. After dinner, we made rings out of the glow sticks and turned some cups upside down and tried to "ring" them around the cups!
  5. My daughter also suggested that we form a glow stick chain and use them to light up her bed at night! She had a lot of fun with this idea!

You can find this set of Super Bright Glow Sticks for $8.99 + $4.49 shipping!
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!